Balcarras Farm Holiday Cottages
– The letter of reservation must be accompanied by a non-refundable deposit. Upon acceptance of the reservation, the balance must be paid four weeks before before commencement on the holiday.
– For reservations made four weeks or less before the commencement of the holiday the total rental is payable on booking.
– If the balance of the rental is not paid by the due date, we the Owners, shall be entitled to cancel the reservation and the Tenant will forfeit the deposit. If the Tenant wishes to cancel the reservation he/she must advise the Owner in writing.
– If cancellation occurs after full payment has been made and the cottage is not re-let for the period reserved no refund will be made. (We strongly urge you to take out insurance to cover these costs).
- Upon the grant of a tenancy the Tenant has the right to quietly use and enjoy the Cottage for the agreed period. The Tenant agrees to keep the Cottage for the agreed period. The Tenant agrees to keep the Cottage and all furniture, fittings and effects in or on the property in the same state of repair and condition as the same are in at the commencement of the letting (reasonable wear and tear excepted) and shall replace any breakages with similar articles of at least equal value or pay for replacement.
- Drying of clothes in the cottage is not allowed please use laundry room.
– Except by prior arrangement no more than the agreed number of persons may occupy a cottage and the Owner has the right to refuse to admit more than the number of persons the cottage is reserved for.
– Bed linen, towels and tea towels are provided.
– The check in time is from 3:30pm on the agreed arrival date and the check out time is 10:30am on the agreed departure date.
– Pets are welcomed with prior consent of the owners at a cost of £25 per dog per week. You are requested to please keep dogs off furniture, clear up any dog mess and do not leave dogs unattended in cottage.
– THE COTTAGE MUST BE LEFT CLEAN AND TIDY AT THE END OF THE HOLIDAY.
– GUESTS ARE KINDLY REQUESTED NOT TO SMOKE IN THE COTTAGES.